(Updated 7 November 2014) The purpose of this statement is to set out how we use personal information that we may obtain about you. ThirtySix and ThirtySixStore are the trading names of Canpro Sports Supplies Ltd. By either registering as a user of any services provided by Canpro Sports Supplies Limited (Canpro) on this website and by using the ThirtySix Store website generally you agree to this use.
Use of Your Personal Information
1. When you register and use this site: You will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details. We will store this data and hold it on computers or otherwise. We will use this data to fulfil our agreement with you. This The handling and processing of such data will be in accordance with UK law and will not be sold to third parties. We may use information that you provide or that is obtained by us: (a) to register you with our website and to administer our website services. (b)To fulfil our agreement with you and to process and obtain payment. (c) To analyse and profile your shopping preferences e.g. (market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the products we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing programme. We may use your information to make decisions about you using computerised technology, for example automatically selecting products which we think will interest you from the information we have. We may keep you informed of such products including special offers and discounts by any of the following methods: Email; Telephone; SMS; Text Messages; Post; or otherwise. When you provide us with your information you will be given the opportunity to say if you do not wish to receive such information.
2. In order to protect our customers and us from fraud and theft, we may pass on information that we obtain from making identity checks and other information in our customer records to financial and other organisations (including law enforcement agencies) involved in fraud prevention and detection, to use in the same way.
3. Calls may be recorded to verify content and may be used together with your customer records for regulatory compliance, quality control and staff training, preventing or detecting criminal activity and for complaint resolution.
Disclosure of Your Information
4. We may give information about you to organisations if we have a duty to do so or if the the law allows us to do so.
5. New technologies are emerging on the Internet that help us to deliver customised visitor experiences. In particular, there is a technology called "cookies" which may be used by us to provide you with, for example, customised information from our website. A cookie is an element of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. Cookies allow us to understand who has seen which pages and advertisements, to determine how frequently particular pages are visited and to determine the most popular areas of our website. Depending on the type of cookie we use, cookies also allow us to make our website more user friendly, for example, permanent cookies allow us to save your password so that you do not have to re-enter it every time you visit our website. If you wish, you can usually adjust your browser so that your computer does not accept cookies. If you do this, you will still be able to browse around the site but the functions that allow you to add items to your trolley, set up a new account or access an existing account will not be available. Alternatively you can adjust your browser to tell you when a website tries to put a cookie on your computer. How you adjust your browser to stop it accepting cookies or to notify you of them, will depend on the type of internet browser programme you use. Cookies do not contain confidential information such as your home address, telephone number or credit card details. We do not exchange cookies with any third party websites or external data suppliers.
6. Your browser also generates other information, including which language the site is displayed in, and your Internet Protocol address ("IP address"). An IP address is a set of numbers which is assigned to your computer during a browsing session whenever you log on to the Internet via your internet service provider or your network (if you access the Internet from a network computer). Your IP address is automatically logged by our servers and used to collect traffic data about visitors to our website. We do not use your IP address to identify you personally.
7. We only keep cookies for the duration of your visit to our website, except when you save your login name as referred to above.
8. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. We cannot, however, guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
9. After you receive your product, we may send you an email inviting you to review and rate the product that you purchased. In addition, sometimes we may also ask you if you would like to answer questions related to your product submitted by other customers.
10. (a) You have the right to see personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act) that we keep about you, upon receipt of a written request and payment of a fee. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect please contact us (see details below). If you want to be removed from our mailing list, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and the information that you wish to be removed.
(b) To change any of your registered details please send an email stating the changes you wish to make.